Infinite Earths
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Holy Tamer Matt- Part 1

4 posters

Page 9 of 9 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9

Go down

Holy Tamer Matt- Part 1 - Page 9 Empty Re: Holy Tamer Matt- Part 1

Post  Admin Wed Aug 01, 2012 11:18 pm

Suddenly Ophanimon rushed in, along with a small ensemble of various Holy-type digimon.
"Is everyone alright?! Where are the intruders?" Ophanimon asked in a panic.
Vemmon looked about, several sensors and sirens whirring. "Swarm fleeing.... it ApPeArS tHe MuLtItUdE hAs FlEd iN tHe PrEsCeNcE oF oPhAnImOn..." he clunked.
"Well, we'll send a patrol out after them! .... as for you boys, you go get some rest. We'll worry about this in the morning...." She said, quickly flying out of the dorm.
Matt checked on the egg, it seemed to have grown, but wasn't hatching. It began to glow for a moment, and phased and warped as if becoming a harsh TV static for a moment, then returning to normal.
".... Something feels creepy about this Tyler.... I'm scared." Burgermon said, hugging onto Tyler's leg. "Shhhh, it'll be ok.... anyways Matt, we best be off to bed then. See you tomorrow!" And Tyler and his digimon left the room.

Admin
Admin

https://infiniteearths.rpg-board.net

Back to top Go down

Post  Matt Wed Aug 01, 2012 11:48 pm

"ok byeeeeeeeeeeee"
matt closed the door behind tyler
matt looked around to see how he could make a sleeping arrangement.... but the room was filthy and barren of most things
"soo it looks like you going to have to sleep in the digivice tonight guys, ill try to think of something tomorow"
matt held out his digivice and one by one the digimon went to bed. one the last went to bed (EbiBurgamon), matt got in bed
he sat his digivice on the side table and layed back, the had been tireing and it dident take long for him to fall asleep.

morning came quick and matt dident have nearly enough sleep as he woud have liked, renamon was already up getting
everything ready for the day.
"good morning matt"
"morning renamon, how long have you been up?"
"not verry long, shortly befor you, maybe 10 minutes"
"oh, haha"
"I have your clothes set out for you"
"thanks"
matt quickly got ready for the day and woke up the rest of his sleeping digomon
"Wake up ya silly sleepy heads" he shouted

"lets go see if tyler is awake"
matt picked up a fue ecentles for the day and the group set off
Matt
Matt
Orihime's Leek ^-^;
Orihime's Leek ^-^;

Back to top Go down

Post  Admin Thu Aug 02, 2012 12:01 am

Matt walked over towards Tyler's room in the Material faction. He knocked on the door, but no reply. Tyler must've already gotten up even earlier. Hopefully he wasn't a tired mess today...
"Hey, Matt.... if I'm not mistaken, the egg wasn't in the Incubator.... did it hatch?" Ebiburgermon tried to tell Matt.

Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Matt Thu Aug 02, 2012 12:11 am

matt looked at EbiBurgamon
"what?"
he took out his digivice to check up on the egg and EbiBurgamon was right, there was no egg.
"Shit!"
"We Have A Baby To find! ill check back in the room, everyome else serch the halls, report any free romeing baby digimon"
everyone agreed and they took off down the halls

Last edited by Matt on Thu Aug 02, 2012 12:24 am; edited 1 time in total
Matt
Matt
Orihime's Leek ^-^;
Orihime's Leek ^-^;

Back to top Go down

Post  Admin Thu Aug 02, 2012 12:18 am

Matt and his digimon looked all in the room, hall and faction, but no luck. Their search led them down into the mess hall, where there were many pancakes, bacon, tea biscuits and gravy, and french toast, as well the sizzling smell of scrambled eggs cooking. "Oh Matt, you're up just in time! The eggs are almost done cooking!" Tyler said cheerfully through the kitchen window.

Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Matt Thu Aug 02, 2012 12:24 am

matt gets a glass of milk and sits at the table, the others following suite
"morning tyler, have you seen and baby digimon running around? my egg isent in the digivice and we think it might have hatched"
Matt
Matt
Orihime's Leek ^-^;
Orihime's Leek ^-^;

Back to top Go down

Post  Admin Thu Aug 02, 2012 12:39 am

"Well, I did get these eggs from one of the devices...." Tyler trailed off.

"But I did see a baby digimon. It somehow got in my room last night, and last night my egg I had incubating hatched too. Both were particular with their eggs. Demiveemon wanted with chives, and Kapurimon wanted fried in bacon fat." Tyler ranted, setting the two small plates of eggs in front of the two cheery baby digimon, who began pecking away at them.
"I woke up to both of them, beats me which is yours though."
Holy Tamer Matt- Part 1 - Page 9 DemiVeemon Holy Tamer Matt- Part 1 - Page 9 Kapurimon

Miki + Megumi, along with some of the other tamers entered the mess hall. "Wow~ You made all of this yourself Tyler-kun? How nice of you! Thanks!" The two partners tittered and giggled happily.
"Yeh even got the biscuits n' gravy!" Said another woman, a strong country drawl, she sat on the far end of the table.
Demiveemon and Kapurimon also made a spectacle, cuddling about with everyone.
Tyler came to sit by Matt, beginning to eat at the scrambled eggs. Upon closer inspection, there was the strange addition of... bits of lobster?
"So..." Tyler started between bites. "Which one do you wanna keep? "

Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Matt Thu Aug 02, 2012 1:00 am

"ill take Demiveemon, Kapurimon looks like he might fit the Material faction better"
Matt
Matt
Orihime's Leek ^-^;
Orihime's Leek ^-^;

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 9 of 9 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9